Monday, October 21, 2013

Interview on Story Girl and Happy Tveitertot Day

So I've been interviewed today on Hayden's blog, Story Girl! She not only has an absolutely delicious blog, but she's a very dear bloggy friend and fellow Leaguette, and I was honored to be a part of her Stay-at-Home Daughters series! Hop over and take a peek...and say hello! :)

Also it's Aaron Tveit's birthday...woooot! I spent the day in court waiting to find out it I was going to have to do jury duty (I didn't...after eleven hours of waiting ;)), but I'm definitely going to be OD'ing on some of my favorites tonight! Here's one for you to enjoy...


3 comments:

Treskie said...

Ugh, jury duty. I'm glad you didn't have to do it.... I don't blame you of ODing. :)

Evy Cartyr said...

I received a letter in the mail saying I am on jury duty call, but I'm not sure if I will have to go. My town is very small and my family has all got the letter but never sat on the jury. Part of me thinks it might be kind of fun - like the movie, 12 Angry Men - but I am hoping I never get called to sit.
It is good you didn't have to.

I've never heard of Aaron Tviet. I think this is a shame now and am going to have to mend this.

Naomi said...

This has nothing to do about your last post, but I'd like to tell you that I think your blog is so pretty:)